With the housing market constantly evolving, keeping up with trends can be a tedious task. Should you refinance? Is now the time to buy? Are home values at a place where you want to sell? These are all questions that can be difficult to answer if you do not have a solid grasp of the market and its trends.
But fear not!
Instead of leaving you to read the market and figure things out on your own, MonsterLoans has put together a list of key trends in today’s market to help you decide your next step!
- MI Reduction in your FHA Loan – Not all home-owners are interested in a refinance that totally changes their loan. Instead, they are just looking to save a couple hundred dollars a month to help with other bills. Due to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) dropping the mortgage insurance premium on FHA loans, a simple refinance can drop your MI premium and easily give you some extra cash every month!
- Converting Your Conventional Loan – MI reduction sound great, but not an FHA loan holder? No problem! Converting from your conventional loan to an FHA will help you take advantage of the MI Reduction and put some cash in your pockets. Rising home values indicate that it’s likely you are in a better position today to refinance than any time in the past.
- Home Values Continue to Skyrocket – Speaking of rising home values, industry experts predict that we will continue to see them climbing through the end of the year and into the foreseeable future. In fact, some forecasts predict a 4-5% annual gain in home prices. With your homes value likely up in a big way, now is the time to cash-out on your equity and get some immediate cash!
- I’m Cashin’ Out! – With home values on the rise and debts continuing to pile up, it’s no surprise that one of the fastest-growing refinance methods in the country today is the Cash-Out refi. Home-owners are taking advantage of their equity to pull some cash for immediate relief. The best part? There are NO RESTRICTIONS on how you can spend this money. Use it for home upgrades, credit card and debt relief or just to take a vacation!
- Streamline to the Rescue – In today’s economy, a lot of people are just getting by making mortgage payments and trying to get their credit score back on track. Saving money and refinancing don’t seem like much of an option, but there’s a program out there that can turn lowering your rate from a dream to a reality! The VA’s Streamline Refinance program (aka IRRRL program) can be done with zero out-of-pocket cost and can help a home-owner in need of financial relief without the burden of a high-cost refi.
MonsterLoans is a privately-owned mortgage lender based out of Irvine, CA. Founded in 2003, MonsterLoans is the premier national mortgage lender specializing in VA, FHA, Harp, Fixed, ARM and Jumbo loans. With all services centralized under one roof, MonsterLoans is able to provide precise and specialized attention to every client, ensuring the best loan possible for each specific situation. At MonsterLoans, we depend on your loyalty and satisfaction, and our mission is to never let you down. For more information, please visit http://www.MonsterLoans.com