Thinking about refinancing your home but unsure which way to go in today’s market? Here are five reasons you should consider a Cash-Out refinance!
1. Upgrade Your Property – By using a Cash-Out refinance, home owners have the opportunity to give their homes some much-needed upgrades. Remodeling or adding to your property will not only help aesthetically, but it will also add more value to your property long-term.
2. Eliminate Credit Card Debt – Looking to raise your credit score and get rid of those credit card debts that follow you around month to month? With a Cash-Out refinance you could potentially pay off your credit card debt entirely!
3. Pay Your Cars Off – Similar to credit card debt, a car payment (or two or three) is a monthly cost that many home owners would be happy to see gone. With the cash from your refinance, you can get rid of your car loan and boost your credit score at the same time.
4. Take a Vacation – Imagine yourself on an island, soaking in the sun without a care in the world. That would be great wouldn’t it? Well by taking advantage of the Cash-Out refinance, you can finally have enough cash to plan your dream vacation and escape the daily grind.
5. Pad Your Savings! – So your home isn’t in need of upgrades, you’ve paid off your credit cards and your cars, and you just got back from the Bahamas a few weeks ago. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take advantage of the Cash-Out option! By cashing out the equity in your home, you can put a nice chunk of change into your savings account.
MonsterLoans is a privately-owned mortgage lender based out of Irvine, CA. Founded in 2003, MonsterLoans is the premier national mortgage lender specializing in VA, FHA, Harp, Fixed, ARM and Jumbo loans. With all services centralized under one roof, MonsterLoans is able to provide precise and specialized attention to every client, ensuring the best loan possible for each specific situation. At MonsterLoans, we depend on your loyalty and satisfaction, and our mission is to never let you down. For more information, please visit http://www.MonsterLoans.com